There are two types of women: those who have amazing luck in love and those who end up in one romantic disaster after another. It’s not that there’s anything wrong with the latter group, either — they’re smart, independent, and actually really sexy. Turns out, it might be those amazing qualities that are keeping them from finding love. What gives?
1. They’re intimidating. Some guys don’t know how to handle intimidating women, let alone date them. There’s something about them that lead these guys to believe that they’re either bitchy or more intense than they really are. If you ask me, guys like that are just afraid and would rather have a girl they feel that they have more power over. No thanks.
2. They’re independent AF and won’t sacrifice that for anyone. Naturally, some guys are more dominant and protective beings, which tends to play into their ego tremendously. If an insecure guy feels like you don’t need him, then his self-esteem tends to go down. Why this would have anything to do with HIS self-esteem is beyond me, but that’s what happens. Many guys just like the feeling of being needed and depended upon. Independent women are the total opposite, hence the disconnect.
3. They have built-in a**hole repellent. By default, these girls can detect remotely any traces of toxic, BS behavior and in return end up scaring guys off before they get a chance. Most would consider this a good thing, but sometimes it sends the wrong message to guys who maybe just deserve a second chance and didn’t really mean to slap your ass when you were drunk. It’s a no-tolerance policy with girls like these, and it’s for their own protection.
4. They call guys out on their bullsh*t. You can’t really get anything past these girls because they’re always on their game. They can see through any lies and nonsense guys have rolled up their sleeves. It’s a gift, but it often scares off guys in the process, because what guy wants a girl to know absolutely everything they’re up to?
5. They’re a little weird. Amazing women always come with a weird side — that’s pretty much a given. The coolest and most inspiring women have this uniqueness about them that’s sometimes hard to understand, but that’s what makes them so amazing! Some guys have a hard time with girls who march to the beat of their own drum and are a little unpredictable. They don’t know how to act around these girls or how to understand them, but that’s okay, because these women love their own weirdness. They don’t need a guy to approve of them, that’s for sure.
6. They’re super picky because they know their worth. Women who are super picky aren’t judgmental; they just know what they want, and they’re not about to settle for anything or anyone that’s not as amazing as they are. Guys that can keep up, be real, be honest, and love hard are the only kind they’ll accept. If these guys aren’t up to scratch, they don’t stand a chance. No questions asked.
7. They’re intense. Intensity is something that can be taken negatively, and sometimes these women don’t have very much control over it. They’re intense storytellers, intense lovers, and intense in the way they communicate. They don’t have a problem sharing who they are, and it can be overwhelming to guys who are a little more on the conservative side.
8. They have real goals. Women who are killing it in life usually have their focus on more important things than finding love, anyway. Their motivation when they wake up in the morning isn’t to match with a hottie on Tinder or land a date where they get a free meal and a few meaningless compliments. A truly motivated woman will focus on improving her life with things that actually make a difference, like learning, traveling, and embracing a strong career. If guys aren’t on this level, they can move on.
9. They’re way more mature than most. Women who have a strong head, a good attitude, and a poised way of carrying themselves have this admirable maturity about them that’s rare. They don’t gossip, dwell on negativity, or care about what others think of them. They don’t get their worth from guys telling them they’re hot, nor do they need to post fifteen selfies a week to feel good about themselves. They like who they are, and any guy who shows the slightest bit of immaturity will never stand a chance.
10. They love the hardest. These women may be intimidating, independent, bold, and strong, but they will always love hard. They’ll take pride in their relationship and put everything they have into it, and sometimes it can be overwhelming. Only strong men can handle this kind of love.
11. They’re actually the ones that guys have a hard time finding. In reality, guys are the ones who have a hard time finding the amazing girls, because they’re like diamonds in the rough. You can only find them when you look hard and have the same high standards and expectations they do. Once a guy embraces an amazing woman, he’ll never be able to go to another.